Monday, May 6, 2024

Been A Long Time

It has been a long time... I went through a lot of life stuff and nearly ended up homeless for a while. The good news is that my living arrangements are finally stable and things are looking up.  But I do need to make more money to keep things going.

I have been playing with AI image generation for a little bit, and even though I am not very technical, it does seem to work. I have only had luck with anime style image generation though. Below are some samples of images in progress.  Some are nearly complete and others need more iterations and guidance.

If I were to make an OnlyFans, would anyone be willing to donate for captions on these images?  The extra money would really help and provide incentive to post regularly.  Please email me or leave a comment if you would be interested.  If enough people are interested I will look into how to set up an account.








No comments:

Post a Comment